Sunday, June 01, 2008

Extreme Politics Goes Semi-Regular

As regular readers of this blog may have noticed, I don’t post here as much as I used to. When I first started writing this thing three years ago (jeeze, has it been that long?) I was unemployed and morbidly interested in extremist politics. These days, I have a steady job and stay pretty busy. And while I’m still interested in the subject, I have moved onto other hobbies as well, so I can’t say this is my main interest anymore. As a result I’ve decided to stop regular posting. I will be writing up pieces whenever I come across what I consider to be a particularly interesting story, which could range from once a week to once a month or less. In the meantime, fell free to email me at extremepolitics * hot/mail dot com with any ideas for future posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home